Synergy Exposures is a leading B2B Trade Fair Organizer, and has been conducting popular and successful events for the Food & Hospitality industry at Coimbatore and Hyderabad for over 12 years. This year, they are organizing „India HoReCa 2022‟, a mega show at CODISSIA Trade Fair Complex, Coimbatore, from 1st to 3rd July 2022.
The show will have several interesting events such as:
- India HoReCa Expo – 2022 – exhibition of products and solutions for the hotel, restaurant and catering industry. This is in its 5th edition, targeting at hotel owners, senior managers, entrepreneurs, purchase,managers and consultants.
- Bakers Technology Fair – 2022 – exclusive trade fair for bakery and confectionary industry, is in its 12thedition. This is a flagship event of the show, and is patronized well by not only by bakery and confectionary owners, but also food ingredient and food product manufacturers participate in this exhibition.
- Food & Drink Processing Expo – a novel idea for the foods, food processing and food packagingsector. This year, the focus is on sustainability, especially on how to use long shelf life packingsolutions, with minimum damage to environment.
- Hospisource Innovation Awards – first of its kind awards in South India, in categories of food service equipment, food packing and packaging, millet based food products, and for Swach Bharathygiene and sanitation solutions. Going by the need of the present times, the entries will be strictly evaluated for their energy efficiency, sustainability and ease of operation, among other parameters. This is expected to bring out the best of design and manufacturing efforts of various equipments, and will be a highlight of the show. Food Service Consultants Association of india, an apex body of leading consultants of India will curate the awards.
- Several other attractions such as master class session by leading celebrity chefs, knowledge seminarsby the best of India‟s food service consultants, etc.,
“After a lull during the pandemic times, especially when the hospitality industry is in its revival and growth stage, we expect a good patronage to the show”, said Mr.Brijesh, Managing Director of Synergy. He stated that already about 200 exhibitors have confirmed their participation; several entries have been received for the awards.
Another major attraction of the show is the Knowledge Symposium, wherein, the best of the hospitality and food service consultants from across the country will make presentations on contemporary topics.
“We are anticipating more than 7000 serious business visitors to this show, and already more than 2,000 trade and business visitors have registered online for the show”, said Mr.Brijesh. He also stated a full session will be conducted on the issues concerning food safety and related laws, explained by the senior officials of FSCAI and leading food scientists.
All in all, India HoReCa Expo – 2022, will be a very interesting and purposeful event for the Food & Hospitality industry.